Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Post Surgery

I'm doing quite well now.  That second day in the hospital was a real downer...glad it's over and I'm recovering a little (actually a lot) each day.  It feels so good to be home.

Neighbors and friends have been extremely generous with providing us with delicious, healthy food and beautiful flowers.  I'm blessed by my whole experience.  Thanks for all the beautiful cards, loving thoughts, prayers and positive energy. They've helped to boost my spirit and heal my body.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you're not logged in to Google or g-mail, please let me know your name by selecting Name/URL in the Comment as field under the comment box. When you select that option, fields will appear for you to enter your name (you can leave the URL field blank). Thanks!