Monday, March 07, 2011

Session 3: Day 5

Hi All,

THANKS for your encouraging words of hope...and your blessings and prayers.

I've had a couple of rough days Saturday and Sunday. I'm feeling this morning like I'm starting to get over the hump. Each time it's a little different -- I get through something that challenged me the previous session and then hit another head on. I mostly slept, drank, went to the bathroom, watched a little TV, repeat, repeat...  I had a little fever and was weak and tired. At least I'm content sleeping and laying around -- that's  pretty amazing for me! 

During the night, my heart kept racing so I did my best to 'settle myself down' using meditation, breathing, etc. without much success.  I finally decided to say the rosary...that did it!  Each time I'd get up to use the bathroom during the night, I'd go back to where I thought I left off.  I think I maybe got through the whole rosary.  Wow, that's sure different for me.

This morning I looked through a magazine, "Backyard Living" that I picked up at a doctor's office. It was filled with great easy planting ideas for spring...a real inspiration. Yes, this weekend we go on daylight savings time--days are flying by. Whew!  Halfway through...I'm considering looking at stopping at 4 rather than 6. We'll see; I don't need to make that decision now.

Thanks for your wonderful prayers and uplifting words. They're an incredible source of hope and love for me.  Josetta

"Sometimes I have to be grateful for the graces I receive, even if they aren't exactly what I had in mind."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you're not logged in to Google or g-mail, please let me know your name by selecting Name/URL in the Comment as field under the comment box. When you select that option, fields will appear for you to enter your name (you can leave the URL field blank). Thanks!